Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lake Powell

I'm going to be start a little portfolio on some of my trips to Lake Powell. If you have never been to Lake Powell then i suggest you go. It is amazing!!!! Everything you want is there. Lots of fish, giant rock walls and of course girls in swim suites. (there is also guys in swim suite for you ladies lol) But really it is an amazing place. One of the seven wonders of the world is there and I've seen it. Just going to see that was worth it. The water is so clear and packed full of fish you can practically reach in and grab them. I've gone at least once every year except this year. I was a little disappointed. We substituted a trip to Florida for our Powell trip. I wish we would have gone to Powell but I'm only a kid with zero control on where we take our trips. Hopefully next year.

No comments: